Sunday 15 August 2010

Sony HDR-HC3 4MP High-Definition Handycam MiniDV Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom

Sony HDR-HC3 4MP High-Definition Handycam MiniDV Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom Reviews
Other products by Sony Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 5 Total Use 5


Read More From Here Now

CL) U) SONY HDR-HC3 HI-DEF CAMCORDER

Technical Details

- Records and plays back both high-definition (1080i resolution) and standard-definition video on MiniDV
- 2.1-megapixel ClearVid CMOS image sensor; 1.43K effective
- Variable-speed Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 10x optical zoom lens; digital zoom to 80x
- 2.7-inch widescreen touch-panel LCD
- Super SteadyShot image stabilization
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 ""TROUBLE" *** C:32:11 Error Code ***" 2010-06-10
By zaneyaa (USA)
I was considering getting a Sony HC3 until I read this forum thread


looks like it happens a lot with this camcorder



GOOGLE THIS:

Sony HDR-HC3 Tape Door Won't Close with C:32:11 Error Code



Also a negative YouTube review comes up....



guess I will skip getting one now.................

Customer Buzz
 "sony handy cam" 2009-12-26
By Michael R. Anderson
Item was as described, although I was told that the cord included would work in spite of the correct cord was not. The ad did say the correct cord was not included and it was a quick fix. I would do business with this seller again, they were honest and tried to help me out. I am very very pleased with the item and so is the church that it was given to. Thank you so much

Customer Buzz
 "Great camcorder that uses DV tapes for recording" 2009-10-26
By Andy Schack (n FL)
I wanted an HD camcorder but was turned off by the units that used a hd for storing the video, this unit took care of that. It uses the regular DV tapes you can buy just about anywhere. My experience with the battery has been very good but it wouldn't hurt to buy an extra. Video quality is great and playback is a snap since it has an hdmi output. The video quality DOES degrade when in a low-light situation. A good "for instance" would be when we went to the aquarium in Gatlinburg, the video of the fish was very sharp but when I panned to my family (who was lit only by the light from the tank) the video got grainy. The built-in flash is EXTREMELY strong. Only problem I've had with the camera part is that it doesn't always focus as fast as I'm used to so give it a second or two. I've transfered some video to my Sony VRDMC5 via the dv output and the quality is pretty good though down-converted. Price around...got mine for $399.

Customer Buzz
 "Good camera but way over-priced and notoriously terrible customer service" 2009-04-02
By P. Horne (Oakland, CA USA)
This was a great unit when it came out, but now it's just WAY over-priced.




Mine just died after 2 years, and I'd only used it about 15-20 times. Sony wants me to pay more than $500 for a flat-fee repair. Unbelievable.



Do a search online -- the error message I got was really common, and MANY people got the same $500 assessment.



I'll never buy Sony again.

Customer Buzz
 "Met Buyer's Expectations" 2008-08-26
By J. Kieft (Miami Beach, FL USA)
The product showed on time and well shipped. I suspect the product box was opened. However, all materials were enclosed and were in "Like New" condition. The is an older model so I expected it. Thank you for the smooth and good transaction. Yes I would buy from this seller again. - John


Images Product

Read more Sony HDR-HC3 4MP High-Definition Handycam MiniDV Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom


No comments:

Post a Comment